Sunday, December 22, 2013

September 16

Hola Familia, September 16, 2013

Well this week we went to a zone conference in Cartago. Afterward we ate lunch in a palace!! Well at least it looked like a miniature Indian palace. There is a member in Cartago that has a beautiful house that the zone leaders eat lunch in many times. I couldn´t take pictures of the house because it is private property and the owners themselves weren´t there but wow it was really pretty. This coming week will be Cambios, I don´t know if I will go or stay. It is really common with this mission president to be in an area 6 months. So this time next week I may be here still or I may be somewhere else with a new companion. I could see both happening. I won’t know till Wednesday if I leave and if so I will leave Thursday. They don´t want people to stop working just because they know that they are going to go, so that is why it is so last minute.

We had an investigator come to church this week!! YAY Oh and the 15th was their independence day. It was fun to see the different traditions here. They had like 2 parades one that was tinny the day before and a big one the day of. It was crazy the parade route starts right next to our house so it was supper loud Sunday while we were trying to study. Saturday night they had something called a farrol which is like little paper things, houses, stars, torches, whatever you can think of with a light in it and they do a little parade thing. Well I hope that everything is good with you. I am safe and sound. It sounds like October is when the rain will really come here. That will be crazy!!

Con Amor,
Hermana Anneliese Jenkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment